I. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data during your use of our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. This data protection declaration applies to our company website accessible via the Internet address www.rosenbauersolbach.de. For our other websites, the data protection declaration which can be called up there applies.
(2) The person responsible within the meaning of the data protection regulations is the:
RosenbauerSolbach Werbeagentur GmbH
Phone: +49 40 8222290
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Mr. Thomas Brehm
c/o BBS Rechtsanwaelte
49 (0) 40 34 9999 00
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we store the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) so that we are able to answer your questions and process your request. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
II. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us if you believe that your rights have been violated by such processing.
III. Processing of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (this is also our legitimate interest within the meaning of the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
IV. Other functions
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide other personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly checked.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(4) We will only pass on your personal data if and to the extent that this is necessary for the intended purpose of the respective use, for example, a qualified answer to your inquiry. The legal basis for the disclosure of personal data is, insofar as a contractual relationship exists and the disclosure serves contractual purposes, Art. 6 Paragraph 1 b) GDPR, otherwise our legitimate interest in the smooth and efficient operation of the platform (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 f) GDPR). Beyond this, data will only be passed on if this is necessary, for example, for the purpose of prosecuting abusive or fraudulent acts, for tracking and rectifying functional or security problems or for the fulfillment of the contract. The above purposes also represent our legitimate interest within the meaning of the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR.
V. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing that are worthy of protection.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the contact details given above.
VI Utilization analysis
(1) With your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
VII Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to use the map function to find out about the location of our offices and how to get there. Our legitimate interest within the meaning of the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 f DSGVO also exists in this respect.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. We additionally store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only compulsory information for the sending of the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.
IX. Linked contents/share functions
(1) Our website contains links to the websites of third parties. The respective data protection declarations and data protection notices of the respective operators of the linked websites apply. We are not responsible for data processing practices on third-party platforms outside our sphere of influence.
(2) We currently use the following social media plug-ins for the purpose of sharing and distributing our website content: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box by its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it is collected, according to the information provided by the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of the processing, or the storage periods. We also do not have any information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses this data for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. These aforementioned purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in the sense of the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Insofar as their consent is obtained prior to processing, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers, as notified below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo . Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
X. Data protection for applications and the application process
The responsible person processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out by electronic means. This is, in particular, the case when an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller by electronic means, such as e-mail or a web form available on the website. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application file shall be automatically deleted three months after notification of the decision to reject the application, unless deletion conflicts with any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, a duty to provide evidence in a disputed labor law case. The legal basis for the processing of personal data within the application procedure is § 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).